6.13.2007

Top Friends

No better place than a blog to admit to my vices...and one of those is definetly facebook....all the networking, posting, messaging, innocent stalking, pictures......you get it..... and I am sure you do it too. I can't say facebook has been all bad. I have been able to get in touch with high school friends I had lost track of for years. In one case my best friend in fifth grade from Tucson found me on facebook! Funtimes and lots of catching up!But I have some beef with facebook! I long for the orginal facebook....the one without advertisements, movies, songs............and especially without TOP FRIENDS!!! This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard of......really it is only cause for disater...how can you rank your friends? Each relationship is different and special in its own way. Can I get an Amen?!
This topic came up at East Hall one time when Alyssa shared her concept of "tiered" friends. Anyone besides me remember these conversations? Best friends = First tier, not so best friends = second tier........so which tier are the enemies? (Of course you are so loveable you probably do not have any!) I remember dissing the concept and yet secretly wishing I would be rank somewhere on the high side!Am I the only one that sees this "Top Friends" as a recipe for disater??!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home