5.10.2007

Confessions Corner

With Barack Obama's bold admission to use of cocaine not really making any news headlines during this presidential campaign cycle, I believe it's time we all pre-emptively admit to our sins in order to confound the event that they come to light in a most inconvenient manner not of our own terms. With that in mind, I would like to hereby admit that I have never used cocaine. I have also never killed anyone, or committed adultry. I have, however, pretended to be a Teamster in order to recieve a free (Dunkin') donut and orange juice.

4 Comments:

Blogger Melisa said...

And I would like to confess that I have never used cocaine either....but it case it comes up in my future run for president I have used the copy machine at work for personal use!

26/5/07 12:37 PM  
Blogger Melisa said...

ok...ok...and stolen some food from the fridge for patient food!!

26/5/07 12:38 PM  
Blogger Angela or Brett said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

26/5/07 5:08 PM  
Blogger Angela or Brett said...

I was as guilty as Roth for borrowing food from the East Hall fridge (especially milk that belonged to Phil).

Weather that is true or not, it ought to get people riled up...

26/5/07 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home