7.21.2006

So disappointed again...that mine has been the last post! I am sick of reading it! Step up kids!
Last week at camp was one of the best in my life! I love kids! I had to drive a 15 passenger van of high on sugar and life screaming kids one whole hour to camp. Do you really know how long an hour is! I was the only adult in the vehicle! Talk about a fun time!! LOL I locked the doors and said...welcome to MIRACLE CAMP!!! Say good-bye to your parents and pass all you candy to the front and I will dispose of it properly....you thought this was church camp...ha ha ha..opps more like...mahaa mahha ahhhaaa.. (well how ever you type an evil laugh!)
Tons of kids....tons of candy....no parents! Fun activities! No A/C! Hot summer days and nights! A week could get no better! You know what I am talking about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home