7.01.2006

my life

YESS!!! I finally made it in after 5 failed log-in attempts!! It has been so long! Come on guys if I can get loged on....you can too!
Good to read the updates... Man what are those Baptist theives thinking?? For real...
So I was thinking so hard what to post about my life.....nothing came to mind...I was about ready to mope around about my sad life then I realized....why do we (or maybe just I) as human nature go to the negative so fast. I am on a mission to axe that out of my life!! For real-io!!
Most exciting events in my life since last updating!!!!
1. My amazing family trip to Ecuador to visit Jodi the little sis living there for a semester through Goshen's BCA program.



Standing in the middle of the world!
The sibs looking out over Quito. We are at 13,000 ft. Thus jackets!
I had a blast and lived it up like a true tourist yet remembering to celebrate diversity and cultivate a culture of service at every opportunity!! Sweet!
2. I moved to a sweet duplex in a residential neighborhood full of trees and inbetween two rivers! A golf course next door..aka almost my lawn! I love it! For the summer my brother is the roomie...in the fall friend from church will be moving in as the bro goes back to grad school.
3. I am done with my summer online statistics course! Yep it was as fun as it sounds! I can not be anymore excitied!! BELIEVE ME! I start graduate school for my Nurse Practicioner degree in August.
4. My old roomate Kellie got married last Saturday in a beautiful outdoor country ceremony! It was hot but I am pretty sure I was hotter!!! lol
Ok I am headed to bed I am offically tired! I work all holiday week-end...so you crazy kids go out there and shoot some real firecrackers for me!!! Be safe and remember STOP! DROP! and ROLL! PEACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home