3.20.2006

Whoa!

What's with all the posting recently? Y'all need to spread it out a little! It's like information overload! Can't keep up, now I have to check the blog daily so I don't fall behind!

Most exciting news of the week: (housemate) Jon and I are house-sitting for our boss. Mainly this involves baby-sitting an extremely needy and spoiled yellow/chocolate/who-knows-what lab, who also happens to be incredibly friendly and cute. Even though I'm more of a cat person, this dog makes me wish I had one. So here's my question:

Why is March so much freakin' colder than January or February?

Thoughts?

1 Comments:

Blogger philidendron said...

David and I just finished a week of dog/house sitting as well. Also with a lab, of the chocolate flavor. Quite an unrestful week, although I did grow somewhat fond. But coming home to Bailey the cat was wonderful. It's like she didn't even care that we were gone. That's my kind of pet.

20/3/06 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home