3.23.2006

HOLA


Gone for a short week out of the country and look what I return to! A blog full of posts... What an exciting welcoming home gift! So much to catch up on! Darn I missed the pic though!

I was in Queretaro, Mexico for a little SpringBreak vacation/mission trip. I flew down with two girl Anne and Cara to visit Cara's sister who lives there as a missionary! Any way I had a blast and here are some exciting pictures.


We hiked up the 3rd largest rock in the world. Talked a whole lot of Spanish and ate great food. Below is a picture of some kids we met at the mission church...I loved it there....sad to be back to reality but soon I will be off again traveling north to the party of the year! Yikes I still don't have anything to wear!! Miss ya all can't wait to see ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home