3.17.2006

A familiar facial expression it seems.


Philip just saw WICKED!!!, originally uploaded by philipyk.

This lomo didn't turn out the best. But it certainly conveys my excitement after having seen Wicked, sitting with David in the fr0nt r0wz0r, having won two 25 dollar tickets in the pre-show drawing. On my first try. Booyahweh.

PS. I don't think the guy behind me had a good time. I heard he had the indigestions through the whole second act. He's just praying he can make it home before he has an accident of Adam-Roth-proportions.

GoherenowtoreadmoreaboutmyseeingofWicked.

2 Comments:

Blogger Danny said...

i think the link is wrong.

20/3/06 8:46 AM  
Blogger philidendron said...

yes danny, the link was wayward.

thanks for the heads up.

20/3/06 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home