12.23.2005

A title? What a novel idea!

So I'm sitting here alone in my house, both of my fellow VS'ers left on Wednesday afternoon, while I don't get to fly home until tomorrow morning. Luckily no snow is in the forcast so I might just make it home in time for Christmas. I didn't have to work today, so I got to sleep in until 11:00, which is the latest I've slept in months. I then got up and 'puttzed' (sp?) around the house, doing some cleaning and laundry and packing and eating the remainder of food in the fridge. Later tonight I'm heading over to supper where I will see Rachel Reimer and Shu Tu and a couple of other people my age and we will have a good time and go sledding or play some games or something. Isn't my day interesting?

The stereo begins to softly play..."I'll...be home...for Christmas..."

I want to go home and see my family.

Instead, I must wait a few more hours, most of which will be dark.

Also, someone needs to learn how to spell "orange."

Merry Xmas all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home