12.23.2005

Nice pictures Melisa. I remember going sledding with my dad and brothers years ago. We would take our minivan out on country roads and tie up our sled to the back...probably not safe, and I bet my dad would get an expensive ticket if he got caught doing that today.
So, I haven't read the New Year's resolutions yet. I will as soon as I finish posting. Brett and I haven't talked about anything, but I feel as though there is one obvious change we should make for the upcoming year. I have been hearing news from various individuals about moving to Chicago (Martha, Alyssa???). The original plan for the Bullers was to go to med school and grad school in either OH or KS. I think maybe we will just have to move to Chicago and become a part of the GC community forming there :) Well, that probably won't happen. We do hope to visit all you cool, stylin', city folk probably in April.
Have a wonderful Christmas!
I'll try to get Brett to add to the East Hall blog sometime around New Year's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home