12.28.2005

It's December 28, hot stuff!

I'm rather enjoying my week off work here at home. It's quite nice to come back and do small unimportant things, none of which really need to be done. Here's a sample list of what I have done/will have done over my break:

-gave a short presentation about my work in church
-played lots of ping-pong with my sister
-enjoyed our new hot tub
-sleeping in, and daily afternoon naps
-eye appointment, haircut, and dental appointment
-read entire Chronicals of Narnia (or Chronic-(what?)cles of Narnia, if you prefer) (I do)
-hung out upstairs while my youngest sister threw a party at our house
-and on Friday, will be going to eat supper with a bunch of Amish people

This list makes it look like I have no free time. It's great that nothing could be further from the truth!

And it's about that time. Be thinking about your New Year's resolutions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home