12.01.2005

I thought maybe I'd diversify the gene blog pool by writing my own post instead of letting everyone (and when i say everyone i mean the four people who actually use this thing) else speak for me. Well, Phil as you were looking out at the gently falling snow in G-town I was working on my tan down here in SanAntone. Melissa as far as moving to Wichita...mmm..how do you say...not a chance in hell. I think you guys are great and all but i need either coast line or mountains Goshen was enough for me. Hey, peace out. Phil have I told you lately that I love you. Melissa I could probably go for a hug right about now. And Danny you make me squirt milk out my nose a pee my pants a little bit. And for all the rest of you that don't post what's wrong you. Gosh here we are us diligent bloggers trying to maintain our relationships with one another and you just suckle off the teets of our labors....?...yeah, don't ask me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Danny said...

adam, i for one feel sorry for you if you need a coast line or mountains more than friends.

2/12/05 1:42 PM  
Blogger philidendron said...

ouch. zing!

4/12/05 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home