12.23.2005

BloG! Random Christmas wish at right.

Hey folks. I too just read through some of the old blog posts and chuckled repeatedly. Believe or not, Martha Mouse actually posted in the blogs formative days! I emailed her, taunting her with her own blog post, daring her to visit the blog and even post something!

I'm sitting at work. I'm freakin bored out of my mind. I'm not going to lie. I check my email like bi-hourly.

Angela - we'll see about the whole "even" thing. It sounds like you've recovered. I however am still wearing one of those dorky eye patches. I might sue for emotional duress. I just looked up duress and found out that it's totally not the word I'm looking for, but I've heard it so often in conjunction with sueing that I thought I couldn't go wrong. Alas, I went wrong.

Merry Christmas folks.

PS. Chicago is indeed the place to be. So all of you who may be moving after, say, a year of service (emily, danny, steve, darla, adam) or those of you who can get a nursing job anywhere (melisa) or those of you who will finish grad/med school eventually (rachel, brett, angela) should consider joining martha, alyssa and I in the town of Chi. For real.

PSS I like titling my blogs. Give it a try. It's BLOGTASTICLY FUN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home