12.15.2005

Alrighty...so I am feeling a little guilty that I haven't keep up on this as well as before...especially since I have had several nice compliments on the subject reading back through.
Well this year I am not feeling so organzied and really can't think of much change happening in my regular life so I am not sending out the Christmas newsletter. (Gasps of horror! I know) Since there will be no witty composition or pictures to include, what is the point of even sending the cards with just a signiture? I intend to spread my holiday joy through this blog to my favorite East Hall friends so if you don't participate in this blog no holiday joy from me to you this year. Sorry.
















Above is my sad attempt at holiday decorating this year.

Sadly my Kansas roommate is not in to that and I am going home this year and Mom has all the real stuff. A little bit is better than nothing in my book! Alyssa I found two cans of fake snow if you want me to send them your way!I have to work Christmas Eve night at the hospital so I will be on the 12 hour Santa watch. Christmas Day I hit the road for a week of home and relaxation, tons of food and presents! We are blessed.

Keep up posting and awesome blogs! I love it! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home