8.12.2005

We'll almost everyone has now departed our dearest Goshen. I think it's just Alyssa and me - we're partying like every night until I leave. Seriously. So at this moment we're in Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Africa?, Arizona...others? We really should get together sometime, once we have jobs and money to travel and such..or even before. And hey, if one of you has a party, and you invite everyone you know, you'll see the biggest gift would be from me. And the card attatched would say, "thank you for bein' a friend."
Let me know if you don't get that tv reference. I sound like a big dork if you don't recognize it. We wouldn't want that...me soundin' like a dork. Oops, phone...just a sec. Oh, hey Alyssa. Sure we can hang out. Rollerskating? Sure, but I'd really rather go bowling. No, I don't have any brewsky but we can pick some up at the Chalet. Sweet. See you in a few.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home