8.08.2005

Hey, three posts in a row! It's a hat trick! Two things to mention, and I've got good news and bad news. I'll give the bad first.

I don't know how many of you have been following Nathan Detweiler but I thought I should post an update since a lot has happened recently. Maybe two weeks ago he had just finished chemo and tests were all positive, it seemed like he had been cured. Suddenly, less than a week later, he had a seizure, and went into the hospital, had some tests, etc. Anyway, turns out he had a tumor in his brain, which grew from walnut- to fist-sized in a matter of days. He quickly had life saving surgery, and seems to be recovering from that now. Mark Gingerich went out to Iowa this past weekend to see him, said he was pretty out of it, but alive. Keep him in your prayers. You can read his blog here.

And in better news, I've finally got my summer photos up to share! Check them out on my very own Flickr account here. There may be a bit there, I'll admit, but I tried to choose interesting ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home