8.22.2005

Hey, come on peoples! Where's the posting? I'll admit I haven't been the most faithful, but at least Phil and I have posted in the last month!

Anyway, I'm up here in Sioux Falls and having fun adjusting to this great city. Yesterday I went to church and met some Goshenites' families and then in the evening went out for ethnic South Dakota food: chislic. What is that, you ask? Well, that was the raging argument at our table, but it is traditionally made of sheep, not lamb. They take the old ones('chewy-ewey', you might say) and chop it all up and put it on a skewer like shiskabobs and it tastes pretty good. Today I didn't have to start work and so I biked around town (I'm really close to the downtown and numerous parks) and did some errands, got a library card, etc. You can read more at the Kenwood blog, I'm too lazy to retype it all here.

Hope everyone is doing just dandy on this fine 70 degree August day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home