7.20.2005

yes yes!! Big party at my place for Angela and Brett's wedding... I am not stressing over how many people are staying with me ''cause I figure we are all great Menno stock and to cheap to get a hotel why not all stay together!! Truely less is more! What a fun time!! Well the good news is my roommate's parent will be out of town so we have a house in which to spread out and have plenty of floor space.....bring a sleeping bag and or a pillow if possible....if you are flying in...no worries I am having my parents bring down extras. My parent might be in town that week-end and I already have my mom thinking about food!! Rock on! Bring money for that 'cause we might just end up going out especially if I can't figure out the grill.... I will send out directions...probably by e-mail since some of our loser friends don't use this blog!! The house has a hot tub and my apartment a swimming pool so come prepared! Please if you are planning on staying with me.. LET ME KNOW if you haven't already!! I only have that house til Sunday afternoon but I have floor space in my apartment if you don't mind sleepin so close! LOL I am getting excitied!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home