7.06.2005

Wow a blog! I have never been on one before and to top that off I was directly mention by name. Thank Angela!! Kansasans are great! True statement on the pictures thing!! I wanna see any and all pictures of the weddings!! Sorry I wasn't able to make it to them.. I was there in spirit. So I had a great 4th of July too. I went to Iowa to be with the family! (I hadn't been home since Christmas! Guys- don't do that to your mothers!!) It was a great time...spent some time on the lake and went tubing.....I am still sore and it is Wednesday now! ouch!
Speaking of Mennonite convention...I am jealous..my parents are there as youth sponsers!!
I am so pumped all week next week I am going to be a camp nurse for 2-5th graders!! Rock on! Yep that is my excitement for now....besides just working all night saving lives and sleeping all day! Miss ya guys bunches!! I love the e-mails so keep them coming!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home