7.15.2005

nay, a whole week has past since a new post. well, i just gave the most awkward tour of Goshen College possible. imagine me talking for an hour to two high school girls and their mothers who all seemed completely unimpressed by me and my alma mater. to make matters worse, it's so hot, and i've never given such a slow tour. no matter how much i tried to move them along, they preferred a steady crawl.

I made at least two memorable verbal blunders in the course of this painful journey:
trying to explain the health and wellness center, I blurted out "hellness"
and when explaining the roles suzie and chad play as r.d.'s, I mentioned that they live in the dorms too...and i quote, "but not together...cuase they're not together..like that." (smacks forehead)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home