1.03.2004

Hey! It's only one day til I go back! When did that happen? All the stuff I was going to accomplish over break...actually I did accomplish it. Because all I wanted to do was rest and make the movie. Cool. I played around with some house shirt designs, but I don't really have enough good face shots right now to go that route. I'm defragging my computer for the first time in 3 years, I never realized it took so long (it's been going about 6 hours now). Tomorrow is most exciting, as I get to play part of a Brahms piano, violin, and french horn trio in church with two friends. They go to Eastman and Julliard (in case you don't know, probably the top 2 conservatories in the US, out in NY) so you can imagine the quality. With one hour of practice we had something together that will be better than anything in the chamber music festival at goshen this spring (I had to practice for several weeks, but they were sight reading). So I'm pumped about that. Brett, we need to get an ex-K1 flash mob together in the first few days and play hall ball or something. I mentioned this to Landon already. Happy Birthday Phil, and I'll see you all tomorrow, unless I don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home