12.15.2003

BLOG! BLOG! BLOG!
It's fun to type BLOG!
BLOG START!
Break is going well for me. I sleep a lot. It's great because my youngest sister still has school, and I can bum around home reading magazines and the newspaper. Seen a couple of good movies for the first time, Finding Nemo and Chicago. Touched a piano for the first time about 30 minutes ago, I guess I need to get back into the swing of that. Learned the most interesting stuff reading the latest Scientific American about how the inventor of the first pocket calculator finished his designs while imprisoned in the Buchenwald concentration camp. Why didn't we hear about that when we were there?
BLOG PAUSE!
... ... ...
BLOG CONTINUE!
Steve, I'll send you the pictures as soon as I get my own computer hooked up to the internet - hopefully in a day or two. Oh yeah, I'm spending most of my time playing with this movie program and am nearly finished with a rough version of our short film. Maybe by the end of this week I'll post some stuff on the public drive so you all can check it out. My sister is watching Calamity Jane right now. Remember the pain, former quad? We should also think about house shirts - I'd be happy to design some stuff over break. What do we want for a slogan?
No parents!
So hot right now!
Some quote of Rachel swearing? (btw, that's a showstopping moment in my film-edit Rachel, when you flip the bird at the world)
Something else?
Take care all and keep writing, even if it is dumb and about stupid stuff (like mine).
BLOG END!
BLOG! BLOG! BLOG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home